BP Source - maybe?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with usa-reloads? They are a online warehouse only shop. Claim to have real BP in stock. Minimum order is $160.00 and only accept payment through Zelle or Cash App.
Please advise

don't know what black powder you want but buffalo arms did have 1.5 swiss

Highly recommend staying away from USA-Reloads. When you query info on that website (domain) you get a person/company in Iceland! And lots of other discussion online about this being a likely a malicious actor.

90FC0224-B74A-43CF-9FBA-E35D63B5E3F3.jpeg

Check with Jon at Crater Fireworks. His cell number is right on the site, and I found him to be diligent about returning missed calls.
https://www.addictedtoblackpowder.com/back-powder/
I bought black powder from Jon a couple of months ago, after another member here recommended him. Jon had a good selection of Swiss and Schuetzen powders, at that time. His website has been updated since then, and currently shows that he has stock(?).

I was very pleased by his stock, prices, and service. He’s at the top of my list, for next time I start to run low.

That shouldn’t be for quite a while… 😎

Anybody have any experience with usa-reloads? They are a online warehouse only shop. Claim to have real BP in stock. Minimum order is $160.00 and only accept payment through Zelle or Cash App.
Please advise
I just saw this post & went to the site to check it out myself. Its 100% a scammer site. Thanks for posting about them BEFORE you got ripped off. I'll add the name to the thread for POS SCAMMERS.

Check with Jon at Crater Fireworks. His cell number is right on the site, and I found him to be diligent about returning missed calls.
https://www.addictedtoblackpowder.com/back-powder/
I bought black powder from Jon a couple of months ago, after another member here recommended him. Jon had a good selection of Swiss and Schuetzen powders, at that time. His website has been updated since then, and currently shows that he has stock(?).

I was very pleased by his stock, prices, and service. He’s at the top of my list, for next time I start to run low.

That shouldn’t be for quite a while… 😎
Cool, its awesome to have another recommended reliable source for our BP supplies. TY

I personally would stay away from any company that was not in existence before the supply drought began.
There are no secret supply channels, no magic buttons. If the big stores that can buy in massive bulk don’t have it then the brand new start-ups don’t either.

Latest posts

Back