BPCR PPB Load Testing, 2019

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've "fished" a lot and saved myself a lot of time and dollars learning from folks such as Lewis, Bill , Kenny , Dave, Kirk, Keith, Brent and the likes of most everyone here and elsewhere. I listen and respect there words and take what I can and do what I think will work for me.

Mike

I've "fished" a lot and saved myself a lot of time and dollars learning from folks such as Lewis, Bill , Kenny , Dave, Kirk, Keith, Brent and the likes of most everyone here and elsewhere. I listen and respect there words and take what I can and do what I think will work for me.

Mike
Luckily I shoot with a experienced BPCR shooter he's won everything there is to win his knowledge has saved me invaluable time and money he's a encyclopedia on BPCR shooting of course I can be stubborn and do things differently and sometimes it works and sometimes not !

When you shoot bpcr you have to cut your own patches if you shoot a lot!

Attachments

• 20210228_091012.jpg
    20210228_091012.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 90
Not sure if I'm asking in the correct thread but I'm looking for a BPCR shooting partner I shoot on Mondays mostly and our matches are once a month at the Rio salado gun range I'm looking for a serious shooter/spotter to team up with here in Phoenix area shoot me a pm if interested.
Thanks MS

Latest posts

Back