Breech plug for Knight Revolution 50cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried calling or emailing Knight and asking them?....I was under the impression the plugs were the same for I and II but i could be wrong.

Did some more digging. Turns out the old plug did fit the Rev I and II but thats not all it fit. Turns out it fit Vision and Extreme/Elite too. Guys were using them in FPJ Elite rifles and not long after Knight changed the description to include those models.....Sooooo it sounds like the current Knight plug for Vision, Elite and Extreme should fit too. They have new part numbers as well due to some design changes.

https://www.chuckhawks.com/knight_thunderdome.htm

Knight has introduced a new "domed" breechplug. It fits the Knight Extreme series in all calibers, and also the Knight Revolution
The nipple is the same, the threads are the same, but you have a domed (convex) face of the breechplug with a smaller exiting flash hole. It does the trick, so if you own a Knight Bolt Action rifle or a leaky Revolution

They changed the Rev plug part number when an improved plug came out. The updated Rev part# is 900043
wm_4911223.jpg

So if all this is correct and it sure appears to be....

You can either order a bare primer conversion from gunparts OR order a Knight Elite/Extreme/Vision plug.....They should all fit. There are old posts on here of guys using that 900043 plug in Elites.

Latest posts

Back