Broke in the .504

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing my oldest mentioned above is 46 years old. He decided to start muzzleloader hunting about three years ago and was wondering what to buy. I of course told him I already had one for him, the .504 S91. First time he saw it, he said he had never heard of White rifles neither has his coworkers. I set it up to hunt and he killed a deer. Next year, killed another deer. So far, a spike buck. Now he thinks he likes this muzzleloader!! :2cool:

Funny thing my oldest mentioned above is 46 years old. He decided to start muzzleloader hunting about three years ago and was wondering what to buy. I of course told him I already had one for him, the .504 S91. First time he saw it, he said he had never heard of White rifles neither has his coworkers. I set it up to hunt and he killed a deer. Next year, killed another deer. So far, a spike buck. Now he thinks he likes this muzzleloader!! :2cool:
That’ll do it

Like I mentioned a few times. Every time I bought myself a White M97 and the next grandson got old enough to go hunting and shot a deer with it on their first hunt, my gun somehow became theirs???:rolleyes::lewis: It's all good to me!

Like I mentioned a few times. Every time I bought myself a White M97 and the next grandson got old enough to go hunting and shot a deer with it on their first hunt, my gun somehow became theirs???:rolleyes::lewis: It's all good to me!
Nothing wrong with that at all!

I took a doe tonight for my second with the .504. I’ve killed my share with White rifles. I’m amazed how far the doe went. Close enough for a bow shot and she went about 70 yards. I’ve killed bigger that never took a step. These animals are tough.

He Thinks?? :D:lewis:

Latest posts

Back