Buffalo Bullet Company?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
According to their FaceBook page they will be reopening in June in Carson City, NV.
Anyone heard anything?
I used to shoot their bullets and it would be great to have options again. Below is one of their comments to an inquiry.

“Currently all production has ceased, while we relocate to Carson City, Nevada. Buffalo Bullets first availability will happen June of 2018. Our initial production will be the .50 caliber 385 gr. Hollow point, hollow base and the .50 caliber 245 gr. Ball-et. Our schedule for third quarter of 2018 will be the continuation of our Ball-et line, .58 caliber 380 gr. down to .32 caliber 70 gr. Please email us at [email protected] and send us your contact information, that way we can get your pre-order added to our production. Also by third quarter our customers will be able to purchase on-line at www.BuffaloBulletIndustries.com. Thank you for your continued interest and future support !!”

Yeah I looked too do you have any of the 32/70 by chance I'll have a mold made

Thanks well anyone out there has any of the 32 cal 70 gr ball-et's let me know if any for sale or can I get 5 or so to get a mold made would be appreciated

Anyone know if they are in business?
They never reopened unfortunately. I don't know what kind of market there is anymore for full bore lead bullets to sustain a stand alone business. There's a reason they closed in the first place. Making lead bullets in California couldn't have been a friendly business environment either. They had some great designs and such a variety. They had a .54 ball-et in 310gr. that was a great shooter in any .54 I tried it in. Their bullets were a very snug fit which is probably why they shot so well. I have a color catalog from 1995 and a 2005 price list that I peruse every once in a while. If I knew how to post pictures I would post the catalog. I think it could be a good side business if someone had the tooling to make their .54 bullets.

They never reopened unfortunately. I don't know what kind of market there is anymore for full bore lead bullets to sustain a stand alone business. There's a reason they closed in the first place. Making lead bullets in California couldn't have been a friendly business environment either. They had some great designs and such a variety. They had a .54 ball-et in 310gr. that was a great shooter in any .54 I tried it in. Their bullets were a very snug fit which is probably why they shot so well. I have a color catalog from 1995 and a 2005 price list that I peruse every once in a while. If I knew how to post pictures I would post the catalog. I think it could be a good side business if someone had the tooling to make their .54 bullets.
SDPORTER
Has the tools and now the space to do it in. 😁 :lewis:
Did I just throw Stacy under the Bus?? 😁

No........, but the cat may be out of the bag?

SDPORTER
Has the tools and now the space to do it in. 😁 :lewis:
Did I just throw Stacy under the Bus??
Stacy doesn't have time for that. He's been slaving away in his underground laboratory finding a way to use those little red plastic caps in lieu of primers...

Holy 3 yr. Old thread batman.....
Lol I am buying a green mountian 32 cal and looking for some buffalo bullet ball-ets in 32/70 that's why I started this old thread I cant post anything in the wanted section cant figure out why angie even tried to help still screwed up

I know of a place that had 4 boxes of old bb in there clearance box. Send you a pm

Latest posts

Back