Bullpup muzzleloader, so cool

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much do they want for that one? They aren't in-lines. I think the barrel is around 28"
Nit Wit

He's asking $250. I think its very cool looking. I admire the ingenuity of the builder. I like the lil door that drops down to cover the breech, so it doesn't catch your sleeve on fire. No chance of scorching your scope. Probably super handy in a tree stand or thick brushy spots.
Just remember that ugly girls need love, too. Sometimes they even teach you a new trick.

I’d have to fire it a few times before making a decision to buy. $250 isn’t pocket change. Good luck.

I wouldn't buy it for 250. Maybe if i could get it for under 150 i would think about it. But i would love to see a modern version, too. maybe if CVA or Knight or TC built one there would be a few takers. Maybe just someone making a custom version out of an Optima or something like that.

Since I first saw the design of that gun I have had the same thought.

Im not convinced breech location under the chin is any worse than right under the eyeball. Unless youre a southpaw.

There isn't any place good if something detonates. I'd much rather have the breech ahead of my face than under my face.

If this happened under the chin, there'd be no chin or much else.....
Encore frame what is left.jpg

My biggest concern would be parts. " Planet of the Apes" looking thing that it is, its kinda, sorta, maybe cool( ish)
Pretty much, parts can be a concern for any rifle that does not have a huge production. Rossi breech plugs would be an example. Or parts for the T/C Woods Rifle / Black Diamond series.

Latest posts

Back