Bullshop

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, IMHO not a very user friendly site. Sadly, that's why I order from No Excuses though there appear to be bullets I'd like to try from Bullshop.

It really is somewhat difficult to navigate... when you get to the home page choose 'more' from the right side of the menu bar.

But the bullets and the lube are well worth it.

~Bullets ~ - The Bull Shop (weebly.com)

bullshopBullets.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, Dan and his wife run a low budget operation, and you may receive bullets in home-made boxes, but there are a lot of options on the website, if you're patient. And Dan's quality control is unmatched IMHO compared to other sources. Also, they are very responsive to questions, e.g. about different mold options, etc

Yeah, Dan and his wife run a low budget operation, and you may receive bullets in home-made boxes, but there are a lot of options on the website, if you're patient. And Dan's quality control is unmatched IMHO compared to other sources. Also, they are very responsive to questions, e.g. about different mold options, etc

Totally agree! One of the other positives is he will size the bullet to your specifications. And the NASA lube that he uses is supreme!

My pair o' pennies is this: Dan is a great guy to deal with, and very knowledgeable. He is also patient and will work with you to get you the best bullets and whatnot to suit your needs.

That being said, it's best to communicate with him via email.

I think the website is obfuscated for a reason. A while back, on another forum, some asshat began haranguing Dan, and not letting up until Dan finally withdrew.

My pair o' pennies is this: Dan is a great guy to deal with, and very knowledgeable. He is also patient and will work with you to get you the best bullets and whatnot to suit your needs.

That being said, it's best to communicate with him via email.

I think the website is obfuscated for a reason. A while back, on another forum, some asshat began haranguing Dan, and not letting up until Dan finally withdrew.
Too bad he is great to deal with. Too bad we couldn’t get him on this forum

Very responsive by email that is how I ordered. I love his old school homemade packaging they are cool. We killed a spike elk with his 460 this year.

Latest posts

Back