Bushfire's Hawken Thread

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I'm sure it'll be fine, the guide sent some pics. They've even seeing some big boys recently.
Screenshot_20210726-151723_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210726-151740_Instagram.jpg

My state has just entered our 6th lockdown because there has been 8 cases in the past two days. It's going for at least a week then it will be reviewed. I fly out in 9 days so it's touch and go at the moment.

Bushfire.....what does an animal of that size weigh and are you hunting for meat? Do these buffs eat ok?

8 cases? What are the hospitalization and death rates?!

Low, our entire country has had 900 deaths since the beginning of last year. It's OK though, the state and federal governments are planning on bringing in vaccine passports to save us all. If you don't get it you will be subject to interstate and international travel bans, restaurant bans, pretty much any large gathering bans and indefinite lockdowns.

Bushfire.....what does an animal of that size weigh and are you hunting for meat? Do these buffs eat ok?
They can weigh a tonne so whatever that is 2200 lbs roughly? I'm hunting for meat and trophies. It's going to cost around $10 per kilo (2.2 lb) to ship back some I'm only bringing some meat. The rest the guides will use ans distribute amongst the locals.

Low, our entire country has had 900 deaths since the beginning of last year. It's OK though, the state and federal governments are planning on bringing in vaccine passports to save us all. If you don't get it you will be subject to interstate and international travel bans, restaurant bans, pretty much any large gathering bans and indefinite lockdowns.
Every bush league authoritarian around the globe seems poised to exploit COVID to the nth degree. At least until people revolt. France seems to be leading the way... hope this doesn’t affect your hunt!

Back