Bye bye dust!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03mossy

Reaction score
So a quick backstory to this project. Our old house I had my own big room in the basement with all my gun and reloading stuff set up on a huge workbench I built. We moved 3 years ago and the new house had no such room for me. I figured no big deal I could leave everything set up in the garage. Well my wife started a home decor sign business that is really doing well and our garage has turned into a wood shop. My reloading stuff kept getting covered in sawdust so about a year ago I packed it all away. I really wanted to have a space to reload again and work on my guns so I dreamt up this space and have been building it the last few weeks. Turned out better than I had hoped and should serve its purpose.

upload_2019-5-5_18-56-15.jpeg

upload_2019-5-5_18-56-47.jpeg

upload_2019-5-5_18-57-30.jpeg

upload_2019-5-5_18-58-11.jpeg

upload_2019-5-5_18-58-57.jpeg

upload_2019-5-5_19-0-1.jpeg

Nice Job!:thumb: That turned out great. I like it a lot. I live in an apartment so I can understand needing your own little place for the shooting gear. Your Idea is much better than the one I did and I have always wanted to make something different. I just may have to borrow some of your ideas next go round.:cool:

Thanks guys.

One thing I forgot to mention in the first post is all the boards on the outside of the upper doors are from a reclaimed Redwood fence that my father in law and I tore down about 15 years ago. I have been storing that wood for a special project and I am glad I did cause it worked perfect for this.

Now that's pretty smart thinking. Nice looking storage area/work station. I'll second the kudos for the door trick.

The presses are just stored in the corner?

The presses are permanently mounted back in that corner. Ideally I would have liked them out towards the front further but in order to get the doors to close that had to be set back. I think it will be ok. I haven’t done any reloading yet since finishing this but I am hoping to tonight to see how it all works out.

Back