Can anyone identify this beauty?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELW

Reaction score
Hi all - attached is a photo of a confiscated rifle from a poacher in Asia. Can anyone identify this or is it completely makeshift? Any thoughts on it? Appreciate any help I could get.

Attachments

• Rifle confiscated 21 Dec 2019_crop.jpeg
    Rifle confiscated 21 Dec 2019_crop.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 87
Hi all - attached is a photo of a confiscated rifle from a poacher in Asia. Can anyone identify this or is it completely makeshift? Any thoughts on it? Appreciate any help I could get.
Dont know what it is but its quite a jewel isnt it.......

From the looks of it, I’ll bet it’s a Complete Makeshift Job? I watched a YouTube Video quite sometime back on Poachers and the Weapons they were Caught with, The Rifles were Made from All sorts of Scrap pieces/Parts, MOST looked Down Right Dangerous to Even think about Shooting

I think the barrel could stand to be longer.......better go back to the city dump and start over.......
or else if you use an a--dapter it would mess with those "fine lines" thats goin on there.....IT'Sa:hot:one !!! Lol !!!!

On another note i cant hardly imagine just what theyd have left to poach over there . Dogs ,cats ,rats it all ends up in the soup.......

Last edited:
I think the barrel could stand to be longer.......better go back to the city dump and start over.......
or else if you use an a--dapter it would mess with those "fine lines" thats goin on there.....IT'Sa:hot:one !!! Lol !!!!

On another note i cant hardly imagine just what theyd have left to poach over there . Dogs ,cats ,rats it all ends up in the soup.......

In that Country, you better pack your own Lunch :roll:

From the looks of it, I’ll bet it’s a Complete Makeshift Job? I watched a YouTube Video quite sometime back on Poachers and the Weapons they were Caught with, The Rifles were Made from All sorts of Scrap pieces/Parts, MOST looked Down Right Dangerous to Even think about Shooting
You got that Youtube video link? I would love to see it. Thanks.

Back