Can i BE a DWB before i actually am a DWB?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought an SG WhiteLightning on GB. It looks rough but the seller seems legit. I have been trying to join your club for a while now. I won the gun but don't have it yet. Since i couldn't get my hands on a .451 anything White, I figured I should just start here and patiently search for a Super 91 or ... Anyway, I am super excited and hoping its not a tomatoe stake as someone put it.

Welcome. Take pictures after you get your hands on it. The crowd here loves pics. Clean it, shoot it, post more pics. If you need anything or have a question, just ask. The White knowledge here is amazing. They dont all agree, but they have forgotten more than anyone else knows.

Thx. I have to wait all weekend just to pay for it. Then wait for shipping. Feels like Christmas as a kid. It's NEVER gonna get here! And kind of like my first car... I know it's a beater but it's all I can afford for now and it represents a whole new world of possibilities!

DWB'S are a very special group:thumb:. You have to know the language tho.

They may be old technology, but they are built like tanks if taken care of . You should enjoy it .

You are going to like that Lightning! I love mine. Boringly accurate.

I have both, a 504 g series and a 451 super 91. I cant find anything wrong with either. Now I need a 451 whitetail and a 504 super.
It's a sickness, I tell you.
I totally agree about possessing White ML's being a sickness. I just recently have been infected with this sickness but there are far worse sicknesses to have.

Latest posts

Back