Can you feel the burn?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 3/8”H x 13"W x 23.25"L
[youtube]B523CvTx4q0[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
GM54-120 said:
2 3/8”H x 13"W x 23.25"L

That will work PERFECT in this frame then!! I couldn’t find that info anywhere on their site? Was probably poking me in the eye :lol:

My 2 Minis. :D
idGY9CK.jpg

Those Plants look VERY Healthy!! The way this Little house sits i don’t have a Window that catches enough natural sun light, as crazy as that sounds.

These little C. Reapers are REALLY sloooow little growers, They haven’t changed much, if any. It’s funny the Difference in these Super Hots vs Say Jalapeño seedlings, The Jalapeño’s take off QUICK, I think i did the right thing by Getting these Reapers started Now, These are gonna be a REALLY Tough Grow here! Fun to mess with though! My new light will be here Friday, 8,000 Lumens just sounds better than 2,000 :D I’m sure the plants will like it. I am counting my Chickens before they Hatch here, if my Reapers end up doing good, but as usual here, just don’t have quite enough time to get good and mature, i can bring the Best Plant inside this Fall and use this new light over it :yeah: This Light only uses 100 Watts. These T5s are really efficient little Tubes! My Rocotos sure did good last year under 1 Single Little T5 20” bulb

Got my light, 1 broken bulb :wall: This thing came UPS from a Ontario Canada, probably lucky this is all that was broke

xHUPLoCl.jpg

I just got done doing a full over on this new light, the 1 broken bulb is all that’s wrong, They didn’t have that bulb locked in place is what happened. There isn’t a ding or a scratch anywhere else on the entire light. It’s definitely not worth hassling over a return for a Broken Bulb. I plugged it in and it works perfect :yeah: Just need a Replacement bulb, my little 2ft single Jumpstart bulb is the same size, except it’s a 6400K and these Agrobrite Bulbs are 6500K, The outside dimensions of This new light does measure 23-1/4” long by 13” Wide, it will fit perfectly in my Jumpstart stand :yeah:

I feel VERY fortunate my BIG 4Ft 6 bulb Agrobrite made it to me perfectly last year, That was a BIG HEAVY Box!

GM54-120 said:
Your Jumpstart bulb should be fine as long as its a HO bulb.

I will use it for sure :yeah: I can get them here at our local Ace Hardware. Do you think the high dollar bulbs the “Other” fellas use have any added benefit?

Not really. Stick with bulbs in the 6400k range for peppers. Mine is a mix of 4000k LEDs, 2-6500k T8s and 2-8000k T8s. I only got the LED fixture cuz it was cheap and i had a Costco gift card. My old T12 Growlux fixture fried last year so i needed a replacement.

My little C. Reapers are just now showing their first “True” leaves, Just started peaking up this morning :yeah:

Our Menards now stocks a few T5 HO bulbs for around $15 a pair for 4ft. They still want a small fortune though for fixtures and selection is the pits. Aint now way im giving the hippie shops $20-30 for a bulb. :p

I just put my LED in the middle of my 2 T8 fixtures. Left it on a few hours just to test temps. Holding steady at 76F with a Mylar emergency blanket on 1 side. I might be able to germinate without the mat in a domed tray.

GM54-120 said:
I just put my LED in the middle of my 2 T8 fixtures. Left it on a few hours just to test temps. Holding steady at 76F with a Mylar emergency blanket on 1 side. I might be able to germinate without the mat in a domed tray.

Have you had problems using the heat pad Matts? I can’t remember the name of mine now? Pretty sure i got this one at Wally? It will hold up to a 72 Tray size Dome. I have had AWESOME luck using this heat pad and the Cheap Seedling greenhouse dome things with Peet pellets, i do like this “woody” fibered type i used this time better than the Peet, But i sure can’t Complain, Germination has been near 100% for me. I even Cover the Clear Dome Lid with a Towel, it is a Sweaty/Balmy mess in there! Every seed i have tried so far Germinates quickly in this setup! 1 full week on these C. reapers (8 days to be exact)

His seed store is up and ive got some codes to get them for $1 a pack and free shipping. Im getting 3 packs of the Big Brown Bhuts. :D The Tekne Dolmasi are stellar if you like a sweet bell type.

https://lawrenceproduce.com/collections/seeds

They are STUPID hot. I don't know what the hell she crossed them with but MAN those are nasty.
ONE of the brown bhut jolokia plants grew pods so damn hot that 1/2 of a pod made me vomit involuntarily, and blistered my gums. So it's definitely a candidate for a cross with another heavy hitter.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive had some varieties that just dont like the peat pellets. I took the exact same seeds and tried again in some Promix and they came right up. Coco based pellets are far better if you can find them. Coco just needs to be "buffered" with some calcium and rinsed well before using it. The pellets are probably already rinsed and buffered.

ONE of the brown bhut jolokia plants grew pods so damn hot that 1/2 of a pod made me vomit involuntarily, and blistered my gums. So it's definitely a candidate for a cross with another heavy hitter.

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:lol: That’s Funny!! Blistered my Gums!! :lol:

The seeds for those came from Pepperlover back in 2013 he said. I dont think you can get the same ones anymore. Trent does not comment too often about a pepper being "nasty hot" and pepperlover has been known to come up with a few brutal crosses. So im gunna grow a couple and keep extra seeds just in case.

My ghost last year produced good but not awesome. Trent said he got as much as a 1/2 bushel off 1 plant. Thats a lot of freaking peppers off 1 plant and all his stuff is certified organic.

GM54-120 said:
Trent said he got as much as a 1/2 bushel off 1 plant. Thats a lot of freaking peppers off 1 plant and all his stuff is certified organic.

That is a BUNCH of peppers, especially when you consider the Heat level!

These little C. Reapers are REALLY Slow Growers, But they are coming along :yeah: Figure I’ll post a pic about every 2 weeks for Growth comparison. I am gonna ad some Worm Castings like you spoke of around the Top of these Guy’s in the next Day or 2

nYY7VdOl.jpg

Back