CCI 2O9 MZL pr!mers, limit of 100???

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, time for my morning rant! 🤗

MidwayUSA has CCI 2O9 MZL pr!mers in stock, $15.99/tray of 100. Seems a little excessive, but “desperate times, desperate measures,” and all that…

Here’s the part that gets my goat- limit of 100! 🤭

I like MidwayUSA a lot, but I’m not going to pay $17, plus shipping (not eligible for Free Ship over $49), PLUS a HazMat fee… for 100 primers! 🙄

The good news: they should be able to keep them in stock for a while… 🤣

I think I’ll email Midway, and express my opinion. Sure glad I was able to get a brick of the Federal 2O9A a couple of weeks ago! 👍

The brick of Federal 209A I have from MidWay USA will out last me. I still have some Winchester 209 and plenty of #11 caps Remington an RWS. Not bragging, you just have to stay ahead of the game! I need to shoot more....

I’m pretty good on components, though I didn’t have much on hand for 209 primers- just a few trays. Would’ve been plenty for my Omega, which is more a “meat gun” than a recreational shooter.

Now I bought a CVA Optima pistol for a range toy. Gonna need more primers than I had originally planned! 🤠

Just happy to have gotten the brick of Federal 209A when MidwayUSA had them, recently. As the madness abates, I’ll keep adding to my stock…

Found a screaming deal on some RWS #11 caps, a couple of years ago. They were on clearance, and the manager saw I was interested. Wanting them gone, he made me a great deal…

“I’m here to help,” so I was happy to take the rest of his stock… just to make some shelf space, you understand! 🥸

Back