COVID Vaccines

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you already had or will you take the COVID vaccine shots?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...............................Call me cynical but pharmaceutical companies standing to make billions of dollars from an undertested vaccine while assuring the world its safe yet requiring governments to sign liability waivers doesn't fill me with confidence..................
Pharmaceutical companies have been making billions if not trillions allowing people to remain ill. There could be cures for many things, yet a cure would actually cost those companies money.
Share holders, executives, profit sharing all have a part. A large part and there can be no denying it.

Those that are at risk have a decision to make. Those who are younger also have a decision to make.
I have two great nieces that both had CONFIRMED cases of COVID. Both girls 19yrs old and in college where they contracted it. Sick? Yes. But they are young and healthy and it a couple weeks all symptoms were gone.
On the other hand, we have members here who's elderly parents passed from COVID.

Everybody has some type of conspiracy theory about something. Its natural for people to feel that way. Heck, there are still people that believe Oswald had three other shooters on the grassy knoll and that the moon landing was all fake.

Pharmaceutical companies have been making billions if not trillions allowing people to remain ill. There could be cures for many things, yet a cure would actually cost those companies money.
Share holders, executives, profit sharing all have a part. A large part and there can be no denying it.

Those that are at risk have a decision to make. Those who are younger also have a decision to make.
I have two great nieces that both had CONFIRMED cases of COVID. Both girls 19yrs old and in college where they contracted it. Sick? Yes. But they are young and healthy and it a couple weeks all symptoms were gone.
On the other hand, we have members here who's elderly parents passed from COVID.

Everybody has some type of conspiracy theory about something. Its natural for people to feel that way. Heck, there are still people that believe Oswald had three other shooters on the grassy knoll and that the moon landing was all fake.
Exactly, I also cannot believe that there's not a Cancer cure out there. If it was ever released, the monetary loss for these people would probably be in the trillions of dollars. Yet they could find a supposed cure for covid-19 in a few months.

I am 65 years old, have had Covid DO NOT want it again! Have had my 1st shot getting the 2nd in about 10 days.
I think different variations of Covid are going to be around awhile and at my age I would rather bet on the vaccine than not getting Covid again.

Politicians love emergencies, because it allows them to operate outside of their constitutional authority.

The governor of N.C. ordered pharmacists not to fill prescriptions for Hydroxychloroquine. Why did the governor of my state interfere in the Doctor-Patient relationship? Politics. We may never know how many people died as a result of Roy Cooper's order.

I am a retired teacher, with a degree in Biology. Much of what we have been told about this virus is based on lies.

Messenger RNA vaccines have not been subjected to long-term studies in humans.

My wife had COVID, and acted like she had a mild case of Influenza. I had a little bit of a scratchy throat. I suspect I had some type of COVID virus in the past which gave me some immunity.
However, a friend had to be admitted to the hospital for oxygen. It has killed people I know. The best data I have seen suggests the true death rate is about twice that of the seasonal Flu.
In comparison, the 1918 Spanish Flu killed about 10% of those infected. It killed Donald Trump's grandfather.

Anyone who has had an infection has been exposed to all of the parts of the virus, which means the vaccines can not offer you any additional immunity.
Anyone who says otherwise, needs to read a basic book on immunology.

PCR testing was never intended to be used in the way it is being used now to detect COVID infections.

The Insanity of the PCR Testing Saga (mercola.com)

Do a little research on "The Great Reset".

Rare Video of 'Brave New World' Author From 63 Years Ago (mercola.com)

Last edited:
Got both shots of Pfizer vaccine, no after effects. At age 82 i want to steal a few more years.

A grade school friend in WV blew off Covid-19 as a "hoax". He came down with Covid-19 and died' but not before infecting his son, DIL, and grand child. The DIL died, the grandchild is OK and the son still can't work.

Odd how people so easily dismiss information and facts from scientists and dedicated medical professionals but the same people claim conspiracy theories and made up information are the gospel truth.

Let’s try and have a grown up conversation about this. Resist the urge for the backhanded comments and let’s just talk about the vaccine. Either for or against it this damn virus is effecting us all and it would be nice to have a civil chat about it.

Precisely, vaccines are tested for years before being available for general use. You don't know what will happen a year or so down the road with this vaccine against a virus with an almost 100% survivability rate.
Seems Don Hendley sang it long ago, and it's especially true now.
[/
Globally, the death rate is about 2.7% for diagnosed cases. It may not seem like a big number but if you're part of the 2.7% its HUGE. What we've yet to see is all the long term effects of the virus to those who survive. I have a 23 year old niece that had Covid back in April of 20. She say she still doesn't "feel right", and yes, most people hardly get a sniffle and seem to have no long term effects. I'm not trying to talk anyone into getting the vaccine but I am saying at least do a little research. There is unbiased information out there. It's not just the fatalities that are the problem. You don't want to be saddled with some of the nasty long term effects from this bug. Myself, I'm fat, have sugar, high BP, and have rotten luck when I gamble. Stick me.

I have lost a good friend from the virus. If you knew anything about me you would know I'm not a "sheep". I most definitely resent being called one.

Did i call YOU ”Flounder” a Sheep? I suggest you learn how to Read, or understand what you read? I said “The first thing that comes to my Mind is..... “Leading the Sheep to Slaughter” I did NOT single out, and point at ANY particular person. Your post would have merit if i had said “Leading forum member Flounder the Sheep to Slaughter” But i did NOT say that did i?

Sheep to the Slaughter
1) This phrase refers to any event where innocent person(s) were taken quietly and unassumingly to their deaths without the people who know them discovering about it until after it happened.

At the Bottom left of each Post there is a little “Report“ Button, Maybe you should Test that Button? Heck, push it 2 or 3 times :lewis:

Part of reading comprehension is inference and your post followed comments about me getting vaccinated. Clearly I was the one being referred to.I have no desire to report anyone to a moderator nor did I. I do reserve the right to speak my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back