Crappies and Pumpkinseeds

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
EVlDMmV.jpg

Oh Man now those are sure Purty Tom! :cool: I have had great luck with colors like that one on top and one Real similar to that one on the bottom too. I see someones bucket coming home full!:dance2:

That crappie is the best lookin crankbait I've ever seen. You the man!!!

Tom, you are really TALENTED! I hope you post pictures of the fish you catch with them! Do you ever sell them? My grandsons would love them! They are fishing fools.

Actually Ed I just started painting these smaller profile baits this last winter and its been an experience. When you begin working with something roughly 1/3 the size you're accustomed to things can go south in a hurry. Thankfully I'm using a water-based acrylic paint that will was right off as long as I don't heat set it. I'm still trying to figure this tiny stuff out. Maybe a bit later on in the spring when I've had a chance to toss these around and see what the fish think I'll feel better about selling a couple but I don't fancy selling something that I can't say works. I'll get back to you when the fish throw in their opinions.

Actually Ed I just started painting these smaller profile baits this last winter and its been an experience. When you begin working with something roughly 1/3 the size you're accustomed to things can go south in a hurry. Thankfully I'm using a water-based acrylic paint that will was right off as long as I don't heat set it. I'm still trying to figure this tiny stuff out. Maybe a bit later on in the spring when I've had a chance to toss these around and see what the fish think I'll feel better about selling a couple but I don't fancy selling something that I can't say works. I'll get back to you when the fish throw in their opinions.

Sounds good keep me in mind. Like I said, I really haven't fished in years since I moved to PA. I miss the Salt Water fishing off Long Island NY. But two of my grandsons (Brothers) If they are not hunting, they are fishing. I don't know which they love more?

Very good work Tom I wish I had some of them. Better yet since I just took my gobbler on the first day of season I am thinking its time to be fishing for crappie my favorite.

Latest posts

Back