Crayfish - Aussie summer

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure looks like a good haul.
You guys must have had a great time.

Enjoying it especially because tomorrow we're back to our home state and straight into stage 4 covid lockdown again. Can only leave your house for work, food, 2 hours daily of excercise and medical. 13 cases in Melbourne so they "have" to lock the whole state down.

Enjoying it especially because tomorrow we're back to our home state and straight into stage 4 covid lockdown again. Can only leave your house for work, food, 2 hours daily of excercise and medical. 13 cases in Melbourne so they "have" to lock the whole state down.

What a BUMMER Deal! Me & my wife both had Covid, Had she not been Required to be tested due to her Job, and told she had it, We would never have known? It wasn’t even as bad as a Mild Cold. I have my opinion on this whole Covid deal, But i better keep it to myself as we aren’t suppose to talk Political :)

What a BUMMER Deal! Me & my wife both had Covid, Had she not been Required to be tested due to her Job, and told she had it, We would never have known? It wasn’t even as bad as a Mild Cold. I have my opinion on this whole Covid deal, But i better keep it to myself as we aren’t suppose to talk Political :)

I respect the fact that we stay out of politics on the forum but suffice it to say my wife and I share similar views to yourself. Australia is a massive nanny state though, the average Aussie will willingly give up any liberty for even the illusion of safety.

Back