crazy price?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I went around west virginia just to paruse what they had. prices of guns in maryland is crazy not to mention the bans.or how damn hard it was to get a hand gun here but I went to a show and a few shops the prices in these places was ludacris..3500 for a gerand from the philippines no thank you or 5k for a beater non matching springfield i laughed in the guys face and they wanted crazy ammo prices too but the icing on the cake was the mold I saw a 50 mold with a little rust from the 60s for $400 I'm dumbfounded

I'm buying a new chronograph and wanted a LabRadar. They are $599.99 but you can't find them, except for one. The guys asking $1,500! Nope, ordered a Magnetospeed V3.

Went to a gun show this wek-end here in Indiana and could not believe the cost of guns and ammo_One gun had a gun that cost $399.00 at wal-mart and he was asking $650.00 for it.Said it had only been fired 4 times.CRAZY!

I went around west virginia just to paruse what they had. prices of guns in maryland is crazy not to mention the bans.or how damn hard it was to get a hand gun here but I went to a show and a few shops the prices in these places was ludacris..3500 for a gerand from the philippines no thank you or 5k for a beater non matching springfield i laughed in the guys face and they wanted crazy ammo prices too but the icing on the cake was the mold I saw a 50 mold with a little rust from the 60s for $400 I'm dumbfounded
Thats really a dang shame to hear all this. That whole area Md./Wva./Pa. was home turf to me for over 50yrs. That area is where one would normally go to find really good deals on guns, ammo, hunting gear. The last gun show I went to was in western Md. before I moved south. Prices were climbing then & doing cash n carry/ hand to hand deals were few & far between. NOt the good old days anymore I'm afraid.

Thats really a dang shame to hear all this. That whole area Md./Wva./Pa. was home turf to me for over 50yrs. That area is where one would normally go to find really good deals on guns, ammo, hunting gear. The last gun show I went to was in western Md. before I moved south. Prices were climbing then & doing cash n carry/ hand to hand deals were few & far between. NOt the good old days anymore I'm afraid.
sadly no my friend i used to be able to find guns for days...im also considering moving from md getting to exspinsive now to live hear anymore

Some places just don't know how much to artificially inflate prices. Cva wolf stainless no scope 450.00. got mine for 200 ish.

Things are not good at all. I am hearing and reading about families who are spending more on fuel, groceries and other essentials in a month's time than they earn in a month's time. People are starting to hurt.

E520F18B-E738-4DF7-AD05-E8E640C1C702.jpeg

I offer this , found online yesterday, without comment, other than I can assure you that the advertisement states three times that it is a box of 100.

Doing a little reading online, it sounds like www.classicfirearms.com isn’t exactly known for good customer service...

With all the scam sites popping up, I’m at the point where I’m only buying firearms stuff from MidwayUSA, Midsouth, Natchez, Brownell’s, Track of the Wolf, Graf’s, etc.

I’ve done business with these places for years, never had a problem with any of them. (My first Midway order was about 1990. 😎)

Crater Fireworks/ Product was new to me this year, but they gave me good customer service, as well. 👍
(Yes, they DO have a typo in that web address!) 🤭

i've not had any issues with midway USA , basspro/cabelas , academy , sportsman's guide or sportsman's warehouse .

Actually, I have never had a problem with Classic Firearms, and they usually have an excellent selection and price, especially for inline muzzleloader accessories. But perhaps $368.12 is why they still have 2 left. Have not found a single package of 209 primers in months.

try going to small hunting shops . i few weeks ago i found 4 packs of federal 209A's for $10 each at a small family run hunting and fishing shop and took them home . i also found 5 bottles of 777 FFFG and took 3 of them home also .

I will try that sir. BTW, how did your first outing with your new muzzleloader go? Wasn’t it yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back