Custom Buffalo Arms PP Mold

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
I Got my new Custom Mold from Buffalo Arms today, Jim sure does AWESOME work, and a heck of a Nice guy to boot! I had to talk Dave Gullo (BACO owner) in to Letting Jim Cut this Mold for me, He obviously gave the Go ahead, Dave is a Super Good Guy as well :yeah: I went with a Cupped Base, Nose pour, Paper Patch mold for my 1:30 Twist .45 Cal, I went .443 Diameter, the Bullet Measures 1.2” Long, and weighs in at 425 Grains with my 1-40 Alloy. If all goes as planned, this will become my “Go To” Bullet for Long Range in my 1:30 Twist Green Mountain LRH .45 Cal

The Mold, And the Proof Bullet Jim Casted with it.

Zso9icU.jpg

This Mold is a little Trickier to Cast with, But It didn’t take me long and i had Nice bullets Dropping from it, They are a little Frosty, I intentionally casted a Little on the Warm side, I got Good Fill out. I Need to get out and Shoot some of these, Deer Season opens the 10th, So The 9th will be my Last chance to Shoot my Muzzleloaders til Mid December.

Vfd0zFO.jpg

Latest posts

Back