Custom Omega .45

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

45-70

Reaction score
Spotted for a fellow today. He was shooting his custom Bestill Omega,45 cal. I watched as he opened the Gun case, loaded, posted target was at 100 yds. Cold bore his first shot from the new rifle, it was a X at 11:30. He got up loaded looked at his drop sheet which came with rifle, and adjusted for 200 meter chickens, it was a hit slightly left of hanger, same on pigs which are at 300 meter, right under hanger center, turkey was the same at 385 meter , under the hanger, and finally 500 yd. ram , same hit on ram hanger, he looked at me dumbfounded , put the rifle back in the case. He himself, never realized it could be done that easy. I can't remember the charge but was using Fury Bullets. Good Job Bestill on building a excellent rifle, and to you Grant Brown for such good shooting

Was that a smokeless rifle, or a BH209 rifle?.

DUH, silly me!

Inline Muzzleloading forum, so not a SML rifle.

My bad.

Was that a smokeless rifle, or a BH209 rifle?.

DUH, silly me!

Inline Muzzleloading forum, so not a SML rifle.

My bad.
smokeless , but makes no difference what the powder, it was about how it shot and person using it

......makes no difference what the powder...........

Whoa...............It does make a difference to some. One would assume the fella was shooting Blackhorn. Shucks he wasn't.

Is this thread dangerous?...............misleading?.............Not for me to say...............

explain how, I saw fellow do it once with Black powder

How is it you believe i should explain something i know nothing about? This thread confused me before; now am still confused. Not to worry. Carry on.

Latest posts

Back