CVA Accura Plains Rifle from Muzzle-Loaders.com

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wb1955

Reaction score
Just got one from Muzzle-Loaders.com. They had it to me in 4 days, _j950TQZuRTz-yLXELijN5IfLqQtP5ZGltWx6-zvyDwjp3PWBGByrthdONWyH1_sx752TLTuzrnWfC6QOFVUXYOcacM6uk...jpgand it was the cheapest price I could find. The rifle really feels good in your hands. Seems to be well balanced, and the rubber inserts in the stock really feel good to hold onto. Mounted and older 3x9 Leopould I had on another rifle and went and sighted it in today. It shoots as good as it looks. I was loading 2- 50 gr Triple 7 pellets and a 245 gr Powerbelt bullets, and it shot well. I was shooting over the hood of my older work truck using a 8" cardboard box as a rest, since I forgot my real shooting rest at home. Shot this group, always seem to have one flyer. Definitely feel like the rifle can do a lot better, it was a real pleasure to shoot.

Looks great! I like muzzle-loaders.com. They are very patient and helpful if you call on the phone want info and advice.

Nice looking rifle. When you run out of pellets, I say to get some loose powder triple 7. You might find out that maybe 90 grains or 110 grains is the most accurate load. Can't find out with 50 grain pellets. Just my 2 cents.

I was close to getting one too but after a lot of difficult decision making I went for the LDR version of the Traditions Vortek. Waiting for it now.
Hope you enjoy this one.

Back