• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CVA Kodiak Magnum /45cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Bought on this site recently ,you might reconize the gun .I got it cleaned it up ,mounted scope rings (weaver) got a ram rod for it . I got to thinking I own probably 4 side locks I hunt with/2 additional target side locks I will never hunt with and 1 only goes out for parades (in nice weather) . In short this gun needs a home and unlike the previous owner I have never shot it so I have no opinion on accuracy .I decided to get a new CVA Accura with a 30 inch barrel for killin some targets /ground hogs $200.00 TYD IMG_0590[1].JPGIMG_0591[1].JPGIMG_0600[1].JPGIMG_0598[1].JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0597[1].JPG
    IMG_0597[1].JPG
    68 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I bought one this year on a online estate sale this year and I amazed at the accuracy of it. Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back