CVA Leaked the new Paramount Muzzleloader

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says Bullet guiding muzzle. That’s to bad . QLA is never good for the big lead people. Hopefully that’s not right either .
1:28 has got to be wrong. No one would make a long range muzzleloader with that twist I wouldn’t think .

Agree on the BGM, not needed even though they are only 3/8" long, versus about 1" on the T/C.

Definitely not interested in a 1:28 twist.

Those Trigger Tech Triggers are extremely nice triggers.

I would also like to see another fast twist .45 cal model mounted in the Woodsman, Ridge, and Hunter stocks with a 26" barrel.

http://www.bergarausa.com/Bergara_Rifles.php

Any reason the stock from one of the other models couldn’t be made to fit? Chances are one would just have to hog out the ramrod channel or else get a collapsible ramrod.

The B-14 is based on the Rem700 like so many other clones. It looks like very little work would be needed if you wanted to use a Rem700 stock. Probably a short actions would be my guess.

[youtube]5tHSKl6e_ro[/youtube]

This forum is really impressive! You guys were quite resourceful in finding all the information!

We have decided to remove the content from our website at the moment, but there will be more info coming soon! Most of the details that are out there have been correct, but there is some incorrect data. Information such as weight, part number, price, length, twist rate, trigger, etc is not released and cannot be confirmed.

When building the page, our designer ended up copying another page on the site and worked on changing what product data he had. We did not anticipate the number of people finding the page, so we decided to fully hide it until all the details are complete and CVA has fully introduced the Paramount.

I will say this, I believe that when the gun is released and I am able to share the full details, a lot of you have commented will be quite happy with the overall design and configuration.

muzzle-loader said:
I will say this, I believe that when the gun is released and I am able to share the full details, a lot of you have commented will be quite happy with the overall design and configuration.

The question is when?

SuperKirby said:
muzzle-loader said:

The question is when?

I remember reading 2019 somewhere, so I wouldn't expect it before that.

I have a friend that called CVA to ask them about this rifle . They told him the rifle will be available in 2019. That was all the info they would release .

SuperKirby said:
muzzle-loader said:

The question is when?

Not soon enough! Haha. I believe the planned release will be SHOT 2019, which is just under 6 months away.

muzzle-loader said:
SuperKirby said:
muzzle-loader said:
:

The question is when?

Not soon enough! Haha. I believe the planned release will be SHOT 2019, which is just under 6 months away.

Only 4 months away now! :mrgreen:

Anybody want to buy some lightly used Knights? :lol:

I am a fan of bolt actions, but I don't need a 300 yard gun of any type (rimfire, centerfire, or black powder)

Oddly a 300 yard gun can perform quite well at 100 yards too :D

Drop a fat conical and 70gr of powder in that bad boy.

this, always good to have it and not need it then to not have and need it.. if its accurate at 300 should be really accurate at 100 and under. I like the conical option.

GM54-120 said:
Oddly a 300 yard gun can perform quite well at 100 yards too :D

Drop a fat conical and 70gr of powder in that bad boy.

I would actually rather have a fast twist light weight break action 45 too or a 45cal bolt brush gun. The Optima in 45cal 1-20 would be right up my alley for a cheap option. Plus CVA already has all the parts to do that.

Back