CVA Optima Pistols In Stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've settled on one hand on grip, other on fore end. When I touch off 90 grains by volume bh209 only one hand left on gun. The pistol grip.

Ahhh I see now that it can also be used for the scout center fire pistol, which would require a brace. That would be another cool little package to have
Yeah I was thinking of trying 50-60gr of 3f. I have Goex and Schuetzen. I might have to get some thicker patches. I use .010 in my .54s.
0.015" to 0.018" thick patches should work depending upon what ball diameter you choose.

I'm sure that CVA must have made some Optima V2 pistols in the camo pattern, but I can't remember ever seeing one for sale in the past couple of years. Just the black & S.S. pistols.

CVA stopped making the camo pistol a few years ago. They were selling the fore ends and pistol grips but have sold out and told me they won't be making more. I haven't seen one show up for sale used in a long time. But the vinyl wrap is easy to apply and looks really good.

Latest posts

Back