• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CVA Optima / Scout Thumbhole Stocks

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have two CVA Optima / Scout Thumbhole stocks to give away. They are both in hardwoods green (HWG), and their CVA part number is 30493C. They both include the grip cap (installed) and the Crush Zone recoil pads (installed). One is brand new, and the other is lightly used (I can't tell the difference). I will give them away as a pair or as singles. I will ship them to you on my dime.

If I have given you something here before, please let others have the first chance at it. If no new folks want them, I will eventually open it up to folks who have gotten stuff from me before.

PLEASE POST HERE FIRST IF YOU WANT ONE, OR BOTH OF THEM, THEN SHOOT ME A PM. I WILL THEN POST HERE AND RESPOND TO YOUR PM.

Last edited:
If you still have a stock available, I would like one please

I would've paid shipping to Canada, I know its not cheap to send it here, I didn't know they weren't legally able to ship here, but i do appreciate just the chance of the offer

Latest posts

Back