CVA Optima V2 50 conversion from pistol to AR stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CVA Picatinny/Buffer Tube Adapter

If you want to put a side folder on it

That one looks pretty cool.
Just an update ,the response was most satisfying , replied to Tues and shipped today and expected delivery Friday in time for Saturdays bear opener and no charge (life time) on new model which mine was not !! A great company for sure and thanks to all the members helping out in my (memory lapse) ,this time I wrote down the contact info !

Just an update ,the response was most satisfying , replied to Tues and shipped today and expected delivery Friday in time for Saturdays bear opener and no charge (life time) on new model which mine was not !! A great company for sure and thanks to all the members helping out in my (memory lapse) ,this time I wrote down the contact info !
Good deal. Don't do like I do. I'll write down something important, then forget where I put it.

Well latest up date ,instead of coming home from shooting (excellent for me ) good for 4 inch groups of 300 an
1 1/2 inch @200 4shots with my Handi Rifle with cast 350 gr pure lead I thought the day couldn't get better as tomorrow bear opens .Not to worry it didn't My adapter frame instead of being delivered to my door in time for the bear opener got delivered to (CAPE MAY New Jersey) I'm in upstate NY !!!!!!!!! I guess the Handi will be coming along tomorrow but what a (BUMMER) /Ed

Oh man that sucks.
Things are looking up , the bears a no show but when I texted I got this response 2 hrs later . We reshipped 2 day priority and I got it put together/painted Saturday and checked zero at our private range today(Sunday) till the rain came and my gun /rifle /pistol did extremely well considering I was the one squashing the trigger ! 1st target @100 yds and 2nd @190yds ranged/ called our 200 yd . Load was 75 gr BH209 with a cast 45 cal cast in pure maxi in a Black Harvester sabot . I was able to retrieve 2 maxis and the slugs showed quite the imprint of the sabot @190 yds . With the new frame my targets don't have flyers like last week so the bear will most likely go into hibernation Early ! /Ed

Attachments

• IMG_0435[1].JPG
    IMG_0435[1].JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0436[1].JPG
    IMG_0436[1].JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0437[1].JPG
    IMG_0437[1].JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0438[1].JPG
    IMG_0438[1].JPG