CVA Optima V2 camo pistol pre-order

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you Mr. Tom, I already have 3 plus the Vortek. No need for another...but Michiganmuzzy needs a new one+View attachment 30644

I sometimes think I should have bought a third one but am happy with the two. One of those two goes hunting with me, the other still new in the box but I have got a scope and rings for it if I ever decide to shoot it. The one I hunt with was purchased and taken to the range and sighted in. On my way home I stopped and bought the second and ordered another scope. That first range session really impressed me shooting BH209. I owned what I call a first-generation Optima pistol way before I bought these two and sold it when a buddy fell in love with it. I sold it for well over what I had in it scoped. When the V2 models came out I picked up the first, then the second in a matter of three days and don't regret spending the money at all. I more recent years I've shot more deer with the pistol than my Accura simply because its way lighter to haul up the hill I hunt. I recently came into a Woodman Patriot and that sucker is like carrying a feather, so it'll certainly go up the hill, but I'll always have a place up there for the Optima pistol. I absolutely love hunting with it.

My nephew heard me yack about hunting with the pistol and that I carried it in a shoulder holster. When he hunted with me the first time I freaked him out by attaching a leather shell holder to the holster's strapping and filling the holder with 50-70 rounds. When asked if he wanted to take a shot or three, he declined. lol

Phalanx….

Just about kissin cousins, eh?

Attachments

• A0D50A26-4EF1-4AFE-B28F-D78E757F5BB3.jpeg
    A0D50A26-4EF1-4AFE-B28F-D78E757F5BB3.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
Best shooting pistol on the planet. 250gr
Best shooting pistol on the planet. 250 gr powerbelt eurolights 100 gr white hots. 2inch groups at 73 yds. 2 1/2 at 💯. Funny as hell shooting against a SW 500. Powder burner against a Mloader and it out matches a 4570 contender.🤣🤣✌️💯

I'm with you Mr. Tom, I already have 3 plus the Vortek. No need for another...but Michiganmuzzy needs a new one+View attachment 30644
Oh yes i absolutely do. I get all sweaty and shaky whenever i look at that camo/cerakote model. As sure as the sun rises, they’ll come out with a GOOD .45 version if i buy a .50.

Mr. Tom,
LMAO on the 50/70 shells! I would have loved to see his face!

Kissing cousins is righr, look the same to me, must've had the same daddy!

Latest posts

Back