• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO CVA OPTIMA V2 Pistol

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muzzle loader .com has them ,think they are the only seller of what you want new, used are not found to often .
Seems owners like them to much to sell!/Ed
Used they show up on gunbroker quit often .cva may actually help you with sending to one of there sellers if you contact them .I personally love cva there customer service is great .I once bought a cva wolf from a pawnshop it had pitting in the barrel they told me to send to them if the barrel was to bad they would swap it with a different one waited 2 months and I recived a band new wolf from them shortly after that I was robbed of all my guns so didn't even get to shoot it :(

Used they show up on gunbroker quit often .cva may actually help you with sending to one of there sellers if you contact them .I personally love cva there customer service is great .I once bought a cva wolf from a pawnshop it had pitting in the barrel they told me to send to them if the barrel was to bad they would swap it with a different one waited 2 months and I recived a band new wolf from them shortly after that I was robbed of all my guns so didn't even get to shoot it :(
So sorry to hear about your unfortunate robbery. I check Gun Broker every other day for it, saw one recently, but it went for a bit more than I wanted to spend. I contacted CVA & there only response was they still exclusively to muzzleloader.com, even though I have seen them for sale new on a few other sites, was hoping others in the group would know of more sites I could check.

So sorry to hear about your unfortunate robbery. I check Gun Broker every other day for it, saw one recently, but it went for a bit more than I wanted to spend. I contacted CVA & there only response was they still exclusively to muzzleloader.com, even though I have seen them for sale new on a few other sites, was hoping others in the group would know of more sites I could check.
I'll look around see what sights may have it for you

Latest posts

Back