CVA Paramount Pro V2…Does Ferrari make these?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On closer examination it is only 40 cal that has the huge savings
Do you think that Is because CVA is not going to produce any 40 caliber Paramount's?
I know when I was pursuing them they, CVA, told me they were only producing 45/50 cals this year
Might be why Midway is dumping their holdings

On the ELR Midway had them for 16.99 a cut from 25.00-30.00 if your interested
I know they shot lights out in my 40 cal Peregrine
White Eagle, thank-you for the heads up .... for me, this is a decent price.
Just because the ELRs are sold as a muzzleloader bullet doesn't mean there aren't other possible uses.
The advertised BC is .333.
A potential option (for us reloaders) is to cut the plastic base and stem off and use 'em in a centerfire scenario.
Just for the hell-of-it, I might try some

Man, I hope you're reporting this for a neighbor or something.
Naw…the twenty-sumthins at work need a dab occasionally when reality gives their tender egos a chaffing or a rash…works better than the aforementioned Buttbalm.

I’m the OP….Wow.. I am getting quite the education on the CVA brand.

I’m 50 years into serious muzzleloading but only 2 years into owning any in-line gun…two CVA 45 cal 1st generation 2005 Optimas brand new barrels and two CVA 2005 Kodiak Pro Magnums…1 in 45cal brand new barrel the other in 50….(these were dirt cheap averaging about $ 130…one was $64 on auction at Gunbroker.)

All of these bargain guns I bought have good to excellent hunting triggers and shoot 1.5 -2 inches @100yds with T7 powder and lots of barrel swabbing and the 1st clean barrel shot ( the money shot) hits exactly where it’s expected with Dead Center bullets or Hornady XTPs in crushrib sabot.
I started this thread because CVA thinks $1920 is a fair price for a gun.
I disagree
Their obsolete models with the “good“ barrels shoot better than great out to 200yds….
I had no idea that guys were having all these issues with CVA guns.
I have a 45 cal CVA Kodiak Pro Magnum that is a tack driver. Only problem I have is that the collapsible ramrod broke right at the cleaning jag. Now I have no idea where to get a replacement ramrod for this rifle.

Latest posts

Back