Cva wolf scoped model / sighted model

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not that experienced but I can tell you that they absolutely do shoot Lead balls from slingshots. Particularly when hunting with slingshots.

It's all about having the right band and the right pouch for the right ammo that you're using.

you also have to keep in mind that most of these bands are custom-made to the individual based on their draw length.

I hear the simple shot scout is a very good slingshot for about $40.
That's EXACTLY the slingshot I think I am ready to purchase!!@

That's EXACTLY the slingshot I think I am ready to purchase!!@

I tell you I do a lot of research when I buy stuff and I end up going with the Barnett just because I wasn't sure but I do wish that I had bought the simple shot.

Because it offers a variety of different handholds and band combinations that makes it perfect for the beginner to learn their style and there's a lot of different ways of holding these things, a lot of different styles of shooting, how far you pull back where you anchor to it's actually really fascinating.

anyway the simple shot is a quality slingshot that allows you to find your style.

Latest posts

Back