Dixie gun works hawken

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnknownMarksman

Reaction score
Hello folks, I have been eyeing up multiple percussion rifles lately and just stumbled across the Dixie gun works Hawken, I have googled them but cannot find much on them. Are these rifles any good? And can the barrels be swapped for the Green Mountain TC Hawken barrels?

I think that rifle is made by investarms of Italy. From what I know, they have a good barrel, usually chrome lined. I don't know if a green mountain barrel would fit or not. I'm sure someone else here will have a better idea.

Hello folks, I have been eyeing up multiple percussion rifles lately and just stumbled across the Dixie gun works Hawken, I have googled them but cannot find much on them. Are these rifles any good? And can the barrels be swapped for the Green Mountain TC Hawken barrels?
If it has a single wedge it’s possible that the gm barrel would fit. Measurements are in order 8-1/4” from the end of the breech plug to the center of the wedge staple if I recall correctly...

Latest posts

Back