Do I keep buying?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vasmokepole

Reaction score
I recently bought S91 in .504. I should get it in this week. Not sure the gun was ever shot. The seller then gave me first shot at whitetail in .504 and from the pictures looks like it was never shot. If it was fired it wasn’t too many times. I was going wait on a .451 to pop up but I may have to grab this one. I’m going to go broke!

I recently bought S91 in .504. I should get it in this week. Not sure the gun was ever shot. The seller then gave me first shot at whitetail in .504 and from the pictures looks like it was never shot. If it was fired it wasn’t too many times. I was going wait on a .451 to pop up but I may have to grab this one. I’m going to go broke!
Is he giving you a great deal on it?

Go ahead and get the whitetail. If a .451 comes up later you can sell the.504 to fund it.
I prefer the M97 whitetail with two action lugs over the original with one lug.

There's a White Lightning in .504 on gunbroker right now, $425, with no bids. With scope, but they don't say what it is.

It looks like a cheap blister pack Scope from Walmart. Hard to tell what the emblem is on it.

If you appreciate a lightweight and accurate rifle, you will love the White Lightning!
My favorite woods rifle. If you hunt from a box blind a 9 pound rifle is fine...but

If you appreciate a lightweight and accurate rifle, you will love the White Lightning!
My favorite woods rifle. If you hunt from a box blind a 9 pound rifle is fine...but
That is very true

There's a White Lightning in .504 on gunbroker right now, $425, with no bids. With scope, but they don't say what it is.
Down to $400 now....
The scope says "Banner" on the last pic so its a Bushnell I believe.
I wonder if a White Lightning action would fit in a regular Whitetail stock??

Latest posts

Back