"DUNAMIS" by Bestill Creations LLC

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
I had a slight issue sizing until I mentioned on FB and Dennis called me. Walked me through the process with a NEW sizing die. Thanks to Dennis for that.
Sent 3 rounds to rough set the scope this morning with the 275gr Fury Star Tip2 bullets.
After the rough setting of the scope, I started to fine tune it a little.

The hanging target tells the rest of the story :)

Range: 107yds
Bullet: 275gr Fury Star Tip2
Propellant: BH209
Wind: 10-15 from NW

5 rounds on new target...…… 107yds :)

IMG_1696.JPG

IMG_1697.JPG

IMG_1699.JPG

Rifle is truly a JEM! Thanks Jeff and I'm just getting started :)

Holy crap what a good start! The gun performed as expected and the new bench looks like it works as well. The shooter did ok...;)

Wow George, What a "Start". :lewis::cool: That Rifle looks like it will be Crazy accurate.

Bet your walking around with a real big Grin today.:D

Wow George, What a "Start". :lewis::cool: That Rifle looks like it will be Crazy accurate.

Bet your walking around with a real big Grin today.:D

Not at first with a grin. The wife was cleaning out the garage and cleaning out HER tool box, when I walked up with the rifle in hand. She looked at me and I just told her..... I hate to say this but, this rifle isn't going to be that much fun. OMG..... the look on her face was priceless! Then I couldn't take it any longer and told her it was exactly what I wanted and what Jeff said he'd build me. Then the look on her face changed. I didn't know rather to try and run, or just stand there and take it. I thought I might get pushed down and made to eat dirt, again. ;)

Nice shooting...

I've said that about my whites, it gets boring shooting bullseye after bullseye..

Awesome shooting. Can't wait to see what else you can make it do.
A picture of rifle and target together would have been appropriate.

Awesome , like you hit the paper;-)
...to your 'experience ', you made with your wife.... Hahaaaa, think the same will happen to me, when I will get my rifle and go out for a shot, believe me.

Everyone is getting all these dang new guns . It’s bull crap to see these guns shoot so well .

I've yet to get a chance to get to the club and shoot at distance with mine, it'll be fun when I get the chance. Just a lot going on with open houses and summer visitors.
These new rifles can shoot!

Latest posts

Back