Ed’s Grandson EXCITED!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
edmehlig sent me this little video Clip of his Grandson just after he had Shot a Deer with his Bow (Crossbow I believe?) Watch this Little Guy’s Excitement, PRICELESS! I get a kick out of it each time i see it!! This is No doubt my favorite Video on my YouTube Channel! This is what it’s all about right here Folks!!

Yep, my son and I laugh every time we watch it ourselves. The poor kid couldn't control his adrenalin rush. He was all excited after shooting his doe with his dad's crossbow. My son's two boys are hunting and fishing fanatics. They sure do love being outdoors. I love every minute being with them and hunting with my other two grandsons. Seeing their excitement is priceless and will be treasured forever.

IMG_4080.JPG

Great video and congrats to Ed's grandson. Nice sized doe.

Congrads to your Grandson Ed! The video is priceless and I could not help but laugh along with him! Thanks for sharing it with us it made my day yesterday and then again today! I watched it several times myself. Plus just look at that smile, really cool. That is a Great Doe too!

Back