First Time Muzzleloader - CVA Optima V2?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tired many different types, brands and so on. And to tell you the truth the BEST scopes I've ever used is the Simmons Aetec 2x10x44 and there 1.5x5x32 shotgun scope. Just as clear glass as you could want, GREAT in supper low light conditions and holds zero with no fails. My dad has had their shotgun scope on his 12ga slug gun for 21yrs now and it is still as good as it was when he bought it. I have had the same 1.5x5x32 shotgun scope on my 45-70 Marlin for 5yrs now and not one problem out of it. My dad has the Aetec on his 7mm Mag now for about 23 years and not one problem out of it. I have an Aetec on my 300 winmag and not one problem. I also have the 1.5x5x32 on my 50cal muzzleloader and it is fantastic. So I will keep putting the Simmons brand of scopes on All my guns at a really good price. Check out Natchez on line and optic planet .

I just snagged up a Vortex Razor HD LH 2x10x40 for $350. MSRP on that scope is a grand. Street price is $800. Brand spanking new shipped to me. Gunna be hard for me to beat that and the specs are more or less perfect for a ML. 90 MOA of adjustment too.

Sportsmans Warehouse stores still have some in stock if you want HD glass at a excellent price point. They sold out online in a day. :D

Latest posts

Back