• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE For any Bowhunters

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
PSE X Force GX 60/70 30 in ATA, adjustable draw length 26.5/30.5 I believe.This bow is like brand new other then being dusty from hanging in closet. One of the best shooting/hunting bows PSE made, quiet and very fast 348 fps ibo. Ive got 2 PSE Tree stand bows that I hunt with now and don't use this one any more.. brand new strings, Ace Ripcord Drop away rest and Copper John Mark IV slider sight.
I killed 2 does with it year before last then bought the shorter PSE Treestand bows that I now hunt with.
Look up reviews on th bow/accessories.. 365.00sh lower 48 or put twards trade on nice semi auto 12 ga coyote gun.
20200106_181016.jpg

guys I put wrong ata on bow its 33.5 ata, was thinking of another PSE bow I sold when posting.
Bow is now cross posted on other forums so 1st I will take it gets it.

Ive got it set on 52# I believe can pull it back with 2 fingers easy, very smooth. I had to lower poundage because I have a bad shoulder/elbow thats why I don't shoot my recurves much anymore either.
I asked PSE how low I could turn bow down to and they told me lower 50`s and that's where it ended up.

It's a great price for everything shipped. I am at a crossroads with shoulder and chronic tennis elbow issues trying to decide if I should keep trying to use a compound or get a blasted crossbow.

What I shoot now is around 55# with a pretty smooth single cam. I imagine this one has a little rougher draw cycle even at 52 and I wouldn't be able to go down safely any more in the future if needed, hence really wanting a 50-60 bow.

Good luck with sale. I can't believe it hasn't sold yet.

Last edited:
Thanks guys this really is a great bow so not a big deal it didn't sell, just thought I would use it to free up some cash to get another shotgun but will probably just go ahead and buy one now.

thinking about a Tri-Star Viper 2 212 ga Semi Auto, I just bought a Beretta A300 Outlander for my coyote gun but was wanting a back up in case someone who goes with me doesn't have one.. I couldnt bring myself to spend 1200-1700 on a Benelli to beat up in the woods or hauling around in mud/snow.

just wondered what u were looking at? yea, I think the same thing about the benelli. Im kinda a remington guy but there are many good ones out there. I don't have a beretta but have handled them, they seem nice!

I like older Remington 1100s, 870s and the new Versa Max.. not much on shooting coyote loads out of pump guns as they beat you to death.

Latest posts

Back