From God's Country

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BZimm

Reaction score
Black powder was a means for me to extend my time in the woods. At least that's how it started.....

I hunt and shoot centerfire rifle with a variety of calibers and ehjoy each one. I reload for most of them and a couple handgun calibers too.

Muzzleloading started for me with a CVA Optima2 package and has gone on from there. I am here and on several other firearm related forums to learn and then learn some more.

Thank you kindly for being here to feed my curiosity. I read a lot, and I am an information fiend.

Ahhh. The U.P. Of subject but please tolerate me as I reflect. 35 years ago my friend and I were fishing the Fox. It was September, a beautiful day, and the leaves were turning. We took a moment to enjoy the scenery and a Bald eagle flew over. We looked at each other and felt a little sorry for the people who had not enjoyed that moment with us. We made a pact and every year on the last weekend of Sept. we go to Seney and spend a few days fishing for Brookies. We missed a few years but not many.

AND the name of a band , Da Yoopers , that are a Michigan deer camp staple !!!! My favorite is -- da 32pt buck !!!! Absolutely beautiful.......!!! Lol !!!!
Welcome aboard !!!!!

Back