Gerber warranty thumbs up

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03mossy

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Ive always been a fan of Gerber knives and multi tools and have owned many over the years. I switched the Learherman multitools but still use Gerber knives. Sure there not Benchmade level knives but at a quarter the price also. I have had 4 of them break in one way or the other and have just thrown them in the top of the tool box saying one day I’ll send them in to see if they are covered under their lifetime warranty. Well 3 weeks ago I decided it was time to send them all in. USPS just dropped off 4 packages each containing a brand new version of the items I sent in. Didn’t cost me a dime. I’d say that’s a pretty good warranty. That multitool broke probably 15 years ago and was sitting in the tool box since.

upload_2019-1-24_15-3-10.jpeg

Awesome! A company can't buy that kind of great P.R.I recently had a similar experience . I returned a broke CVA gun back to them [under recall]. A couple weeks later I received a new optima [refurbished]. How cool was that?

Latest posts

Back