Get Together??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? I just looked. It’s only 1300 miles. What’s the real reason you don’t want to come?:p

Thats about what I saw it would be too. I would still like to see this shoot happen just to see some of the great guys here get together face to face. :lewis: I've only been fortunate once to meet one member here, we were able to meet for Breakfast after a deal on a rifle, was a great morning.:D

I'm in Az and would love to make it at least as a spectator and to meet some of you fine folk.

It would be nice if this could get pinned towards or in place at the top of the forum. Its rare that anyone proposes a get together and some shooting. If its not pinned, it will fade away.
For some its a long ways, but there's ample time to prepare with enough interest. Just say'n…….

Would be better off to put it together as match and post with registration form with a deadline, people on here are spread to far apart

Love too, but 1,200+ miles... probably not...

Distance is always a factor when it comes to an organized shoot of any kind. Traveling to this shoot for myself would require 13 hours of driving one way.
I've been to Friendship twice and its a 18 hour trip, 1200 miles round and by the time you add fuel, food and motel costs those trips run around $500+ each.
Its never easy or cheap, which is why so few shoots are organized.
Just thinking.... depending on the number that would attend, the host would need a couple porta-potties available, people should bring their own portable benches or mats, targets etc. It isn't easy by any means.

Would be better off to put it together as match and post with registration form with a deadline, people on here are spread to far apart

Talked about it with a moderator but I'm still waiting the official ok for everything from the Mrs. I forgot about a couple things we had already planned. More to come when I find them out.

Back