Goat Lottery Hawai'i

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoNEA Traditional

Reaction score
First blood of 2021 with the ol' timers! Felt good to be back in the mountains and climbing ridges like my teenage years. Even better getting to do it still with my Gramps 86, Unks 70 & Pops 60. Haven't put a rifle over the shoulder and hunted in over 12 years, but with the global pandemic and moving back home from the lower 48 to help family. It was only fitting to get the orange gear out the closet and luck out with first drawing for a 2 day goat hunt. Just like the good ol' days! Tag allowed for one female nanny & one male billy Spanish / Hawaiian Ibex goat. Since I've been gone my ol' timer crew updated their gear with them break action CVA's. However, my classic inline omega z5 did what it do get that meat in the freezer and tag us out! Photos for enjoyment ~ Aloha 20210301_164719.jpg20210302_174816.jpg20210301_163059.jpg20210301_121602.jpg20210302_181720.jpg20210301_142332.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to Modern Muzzleloader KoNEA.

Which island? On our last trip to Oahu we did some off-the-path hiking and really enjoyed seeing things we do not see here at home. Aren't a couple of the islands under siege from flooding and landslides right now?

Welcome to Modern Muzzleloader KoNEA.

Which island? On our last trip to Oahu we did some off-the-path hiking and really enjoyed seeing things we do not see here at home. Aren't a couple of the islands under siege from flooding and landslides right now?
I'm on Kaua'i and yes sir we are under water. We got hammered with a storm front. Screenshot_20210314-090604_Instagram.jpgIMG954296.jpg

Welcome KoNEA Traditional, and thank you for sharing your hunt. Sounds like a great hunt with family and with an Omega to boot.
Thank you @Hatchet Jack 🙏 I wasn't sure how it was going to be, Im not much for posting on forums. Looks like a great genuine ML community here. Like the good ol' saying "can't go wrong with a omega". The rabbit hole im in now... is wanting a x7 for a upgrade hahahahaha

Back