Good Deal on Black Powder

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, Graf & Sons has their black powder on sale now at 10% off. That along with their $7.95 flat rate shipping and $10 HAZMAT fee makes for a pretty good deal. I have a pretty good supply of GOEX on hand. But I've never tried Swiss powder and figured this would be a good time to get some. Two pounds of 2F and two pounds of 3F Swiss should arrive next week.

Semisane said:
Hey guys, Graf & Sons has their black powder on sale now at 10% off. That along with their $7.95 flat rate shipping and $10 HAZMAT fee makes for a pretty good deal. I have a pretty good supply of GOEX on hand. But I've never tried Swiss powder and figured this would be a good time to get some. Two pounds of 2F and two pounds of 3F Swiss should arrive next week.

Good deal Semi! I think you will love Swiss :yeah: I just tried Goex Olde E for the First time yesterday, Not impressed at all! I wouldn’t have thought it to make that much difference? But it sure did! I started out using Swiss in the My Very beginning in Muzzleloading. Like i just got done telling Forum member Harleysboss, I’m not sure i would have stayed in this Game if i continually got the Same results as Yesterday’s outing with Goex Olde E, Swiss powder is all my Rifles will burn from now on :yeah:

Harleysboss, Here’s your chance to jump on the Swiss Train :yeah:

Notice the 2 shooters using OE. :wink:
18342651_1358430440912019_8121377395622367350_n.jpg

BTW Swiss and Wano are both sold here through Schuetzen.

GM54-120 said:

What were they thinking? :lol:

What finally got me to try Olde E was the Target pic Rick posted showing the Group difference between Olde E And Swiss, I wasn’t trying to prove him, or anyone wrong, I was simply curious if I would get the Same poor results? Sure enough i did! My rifles will see NO MORE Goex powder, Swiss it will be from here on :yeah:

Idaholewis said:
GM54-120 said:

What were they thinking? :lol:

One has to give a new powder a real test in competition. Ha
I’ve had much better luck in my BL with OE than Swiss - the opposite in ML.
Look at the number if shooters shooting Swiss in both match results posted..
Note the same 2 shooters in this match... this match was and still is a lot of fun to talk about.

Attachments

• EDFB7AC5-A2E0-42F3-9199-B6A5BE71A02F.jpeg
    EDFB7AC5-A2E0-42F3-9199-B6A5BE71A02F.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 65
Back