GOOD NEWS !!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sideshow

Reaction score
My buddy just called me and apparently the drug "Plaquenil" , the Malaria drug ----Hydroxychloroquine Sulfat is showing effectiveness against Covid 19 . His ex--partner on the sherrifs dept father was near death 2 days ago with clogged up lungs with all other treatments exhausted . A last ditch effort was made using the Malaria drug and he has recovered enough that he is Now Home !!!! Thats all the news i got with this new info . Thank you Lord !!!!

My buddy just called me and apparently the drug "Plaquenil" , the Malaria drug ----Hydroxychloroquine Sulfat is showing effectiveness against Covid 19 . His ex--partner on the sherrifs dept father was near death 2 days ago with clogged up lungs with all other treatments exhausted . A last ditch effort was made using the Malaria drug and he has recovered enough that he is Now Home !!!! Thats all the news i got with this new info . Thank you Lord !!!!
I dont know the extent of his condition now but to be released is a MAJOR THING from where he was headed !!! As i hear more i will pass it along......
Hopefully this virus will be a horrible part of our past soon !!!

Interesting ....My girl takes plaquenil twice daily for RA so i know its already approved for human use and has been since back in the days of the Panama Canal malaria outbreaks like 100 yrs ago . Most things she takes for RA are immune suppresants so idk how all that works but a Dr would ?? I would imagine that gets complicated in a hurry !!! A couple tried it on their own and 1 is dead and the other is barely hangin on !!!
Im just thankfull for a positive report of some light at the end of this dark tunnel .

What i hope for is that the people of the world demand the STOP of Biological Warfare Testing and Production of these horrible diseases WORLD WIDE !!!! Mankind is WAY overdue for that .

Last edited:
Interesting ....My girl takes plaquenil twice daily for RA so i know its already approved for human use and has been since back in the days of the Panama Canal malaria outbreaks like 100 yrs ago . Most things she takes for RA are immune suppresants so idk how all that works but a Dr would ?? I would imagine that gets complicated in a hurry !!! A couple tried it on their own and 1 is dead and the other is barely hangin on !!!
Im just thankfull for a positive report of some light at the end of this dark tunnel .

What i hope for is that the people of the world demand the STOP of Biological Warfare Testing and Production of these horrible diseases WORLD WIDE !!!! Mankind is WAY overdue for that .
They didn't take Plaquenil, they took chloroquine phosphate, a fish tank cleaner. Of course the media implied it was DJT's fault.

Exactly. The citizens of this world should demand the complete extermination of any biological research, data, and any sitting in a refrigerator.

Yes . Biological Warfare Labs are operateing in many countries around the world currently . I think people of the world should Demand the STOP of Biological Warfare monkeyin around !!! Once escaped some have mutated and will continue to be a problem
Michigan grouse now have been hit with West Nile Virus and i hope it wont wipe them out like it has in Pennsylvania . Virus is a dam tough bug to have genetically engineered running loose on the planet to morph into who knows what !!! Wildlife shouldnt have to deal with the effects of this stupidity either . We live in a closed enviroment here on Earth how dumb can they be ??? Just where we gonna go ???

Last edited:
If you remember the H1N virus from a few years back, It was fabricated in a Chinese laboratory as an experiment and guess what? It got out and effected thousands

Yes . Biological Warfare Labs are operateing in many countries around the world currently . I think people of the world should Demand the STOP of Biological Warfare monkeyin around !!! Once escaped some have mutated and will continue to be a problem
Michigan grouse now have been hit with West Nile Virus and i hope it wont wipe them out like it has in Pennsylvania . Virus is a dam tough bug to have genetically engineered running loose on the planet to morph into who knows what !!! Wildlife shouldnt have to deal with the effects of this stupidity either . We live in a closed enviroment here on Earth how dumb can they be ??? Just where we gonna go ???
I could get really detailed about MANY new diseases but thats my opinion on it . What is lab made to be effective for humans , their focus , is that theyve never been seen before in mans history and we have zero antibodies for those strains . Labs have ADDED to this gene pool by genetic engineering new strains one after another . Many breed with natural strains we already know . Once you get a virus it is a Part of You Forever !!! Thats the science of it too . This isnt good news !!! Look at chicken pox/shingles or EVEN Hiv/AIDS . Some may say thats a stretch but WE inoculated for smallpox in Africa where hiv broke out . Those vials of smallpox vaccine were NEVER to be brought back but WERE !!!! You guys can think what you want with that one , Shelter clinics got them .

Apparently ,and i know my spelling is wrong BUT-- QUIANINE and ZINC have been found to clear up lungs with covid-19 !!!! Tonic water has quianine and zinc @50 to 100mg prevents serious covid 19 outbreak . Womt cure it but it will keep you alive till your body immune system makes anti--bodies . GOOD NEWS !!!!

Our daughter and her six year old son have been taking elderberry gummies, which include zinc, for the last year. Neither has had a cold and the grandson is the only one in his school group who didn’t get the flu this year. I know that’s only anecdotal proof that it might work against the Wuhan virus, but my wife and I have been taking it for several months in hopes the gummies give us some protection.

Our daughter and her six year old son have been taking elderberry gummies, which include zinc, for the last year. Neither has had a cold and the grandson is the only one in his school group who didn’t get the flu this year. I know that’s only anecdotal proof that it might work against the Wuhan virus, but my wife and I have been taking it for several months in hopes the gummies give us some protection.
Good stuff eldeberries and zinc to boost our immune systems . Apple cider vinegar or lemon juice will lower your ph so a virus wont be nearly as strong and it also wont be so fertile to reproduce too . This is the goal of the malaria drug against corona virus too .

Last edited:
Back