Got it done

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real nice bull. Imm sure your dad was pumped up. Son -law and grandson coming home from col. elk hunt near Pagosa springs today. Hunted real hard but no luck.

That's a dandy animal. Congrats to your father.

Congrats to your dad. That's a nice bull elk, no matter what method was used to kill it. That he chose to go hunting with a percussion sidelock muzzleloading rifle with open iron sights, just adds to the sweetness of his accomplishment.

Thank you he would like me to add that he used a 460 nex bullet from dan at bull shop and couldn’t have done it with out the help of this forum and a special shout out to Idaholewis with the all the help on these fast twist barrels thank you all

Thank you he would like me to add that he used a 460 nex bullet from dan at bull shop and couldn’t have done it with out the help of this forum and a special shout out to Idaholewis with the all the help on these fast twist barrels thank you all

Glad to help you guy’s Tye! I enjoy helping others, and seeing their success :lewis:

Again, What a BEAUTIFUL Bull!

Is he a 5x5? It’s hard to tell by the picture??? Those are my favorite looking racks. Those big ol’ sword tines get my blood pumping! He’s a beauty! Hope he was close to a road 😜. High five to your dad!

Back