Grandson Scores

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My 16yr old grandson got this nice spike tonight. The broadhead clipped the heart went through both lungs and still managed to run about 100 yds. The shot was at 15 yds and he stopped it with a grunt call.
Funny thing is I saw the same buck during our early PA season and could have easily taken him but for me legally would need to have 3 points on one side.
At least we now have some fresh venison. I can taste those pepperoni sticks, sausage and venison cutlets now. Grin
0371F419-64EF-4942-824D-E9A6B4303842.jpeg

Way to go!

I've got the fixins dialed up for 50 pounds of sticks and 25 pounds of jerky right now but will be adding summer sausage and more jerky and sticks to the bill too

Congrats! I use a longbow and cedar arrows and believe any deer taken with a bow is a trophy.

The kid's a killer! lol Congrats once again. Has he got anything in mind for an encore?

He had an opportunity at a massive 8 pointer before he shot the spike, but he got excited and breath onto the scope and fogged it up. By the time he wiped it the Buck was making tracks.

Latest posts

Back