Great things do happen...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
So thankful to God!

Monday morning early, a 2yo girl disappeared while the family was taking down camping equipment in one of the National forests close buy. The State police, Sherriff department, DNR and K9 immediately started searching the area. Her little coat was found about 200yds from the camp site. The forest camping area is very remote and not like a camper area. Just single camping spots scattered throughout the forest and brush. It was at 9:15am today that law enforcement asked for additional volunteers, who were standing there in droves.

Thank God, and thank those who searched for this child. She was found just a short while ago, alive and doing very well, just a little dehydrated.

Great things do happen.... Thank God.

Awesome! Prayers answered. My youngest daughter just turned 3 and I could not imagine what those parents felt having her lost like that. Worst nightmare!

Was wondering what the out come was. Saw it on the local news in Detroit but never found out if they found her. I guess my prayers along with about a million others were answered. Praise GOD! Side note,I got lost in the Porcupine Mountains on a family outing when I was 9. Had everybody in the area volunteer looking for me. Was lost for over 10 hours. Had my dog with me who brought me back when she decided she had enough play time.

Was wondering what the out come was. Saw it on the local news in Detroit but never found out if they found her. I guess my prayers along with about a million others were answered. Praise GOD! Side note,I got lost in the Porcupine Mountains on a family outing when I was 9. Had everybody in the area volunteer looking for me. Was lost for over 10 hours. Had my dog with me who brought me back when she decided she had enough play time.
Surely it was a miracle.

Back