GREAT TO BE BACK

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well after a long 2 month wait,I was finally able to get my internet back up.When I bought my new house and wanted internet,my provider did away with their satilite system then switched over to fiber optics.They had to start from the ground up to put in in.Just got hooked up this morning,so I know I have some catching up to do.It is 50 times faster and better image than before.Man did I miss what every one is up to and all that is going on.

Welcome back... We are waiting for fiber optic here. It is all around us but hasn't made it to this neighborhood yet.

Up until 2 months ago I had internet download speeds of a blazing 2.5mps, slow, but the fastest I've ever had. Then there was a new cell tower installed 1/2 mile from my house and Windstream offered wireless internet cheaper than my old system. I now have download speeds of 90-100 mps. I can actually watch a movie without pauses to watch that spinning little wheel in the middle of the screen and can do my banking without timing out and having to re-log in several times.

Welcome back, from NC! We limped along for years with 6mbps, then got upgraded to 15, and now we are at a “blazing” 20-22mbps. There is fiber a couple of hundred yards from us, but we can’t get it.

For 2 months I was told I could not get fiber optics either even though the junction box is40 ft east of my house.I guess with the constant nagging they figured it was better to go ahead and run it to my house.Got free wi fi for my phone and my tv as well.Only $49.00,notaxes or exttras included.

Awesome! They ran the the overhead cables on the power poles last week. They are still in the neighborhood working on getting the cables completed! Now the long wait to get hooked to the fiber optic cable itself....

Back