• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Green Mountain T/C .50 Hawken "Drop-in barrel". 1/66 twist..15/16

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choc-dog

Reaction score
A drop in replacement barrel will drop into a T/C 15/16 across the flats stock. Barrel is ready to shoot, I had all T/C parts installed on this barrel to include breech plug, under rib, T/C adjustable rear sight and dovetailed front sight on the barrel. Barrel length is 32 inches long. The "BORE" is excellent, I ran a black powder barrel bore light to the bottom of the barrel that has a reflective mirror....the bore is bright and shiny. Also the barrel is "Browned", I preferred the cosmetics to the black powder era.

Asking price is $275.00 ....you can send private message or post email or cell for pictures. Shipping not included.

I also have a T/C Hawkin .45 available for $350.00

A drop in replacement barrel will drop into a T/C 15/16 across the flats stock. Barrel is ready to shoot, I had all T/C parts installed on this barrel to include breech plug, under rib, T/C adjustable rear sight and dovetailed front sight on the barrel. Barrel length is 32 inches long. The "BORE" is excellent, I ran a black powder barrel bore light to the bottom of the barrel that has a reflective mirror....the bore is bright and shiny. Also the barrel is "Browned", I preferred the cosmetics to the black powder era.

Asking price is $275.00 ....you can send private message or post email or cell for pictures. Shipping not included.

I also have a T/C Hawkin .45 available for $350.00

Can you please give a description/condition of the .45?

I don't need another barrel, or rifle, you might want to list your barrel and rifle over on the Traditional Muzzle Loading site. They probably move quicker.

Your prices are very fair.

Pm me an email or cell and I'll send your pictures.

There is a guy on the Traditional Site who is interested, but he cannot access here since he is not a member. When I get his contact info I will send it to you by Private Mail and let ya'll go from there.

Thanks

fdf

Latest posts

Back