Greetings from Arizona

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm retired law enforcement, current EMT working on paramedic, and a lifelong shooter. I dallied with muzzle loading off and on over the years but honestly I could never get one to shoot accurately for me. Something came over me about a year ago and I started shooting Ruger Old Armys, and somehow ended up with a bit of a collection. From there the disease spread, and now I'm seriously getting into inline rifles and even a couple muzzle loading shotguns. I'm a former swat sniper so the long range, ultra accurate, sabot-less rifles have really gotten my attention. I've learned so much from lurking on this site that I decided to join so I could ask questions when I need to , and contribute when I can. I really appreciate the level of expertise available here!
What part of Arizona do you live? I shoot with the mesa muzzlestuffers up at the Rio salado range.

You should come out to one of our shoots and check it out we also have a rendezvous coming up soon. Do you hunt ?

Ok I'll send the info if you can send a pm with your e-mail I'll copy you on the thread. We shoot the second and forth Sunday of each month unless there's something going on like a rendezvous.

Brucebuilds can you PM me about the Scout pistol for sale. I'm not sure how to
pm you. Thanks Mike

Back