Greetings from Ozark Mtns

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Gunny

Reaction score
Howdy Forum,
came across the web sight while researching some info, been long time muzzleloader collector and hunter
Looking forward to being a member of the forum ....

Cheers :yeah:

Welcome Mr. Gunny :!: :!: :!: Last time I heard that word "Gunny" was in the Marine Corps.

Ray............ :yeah:

Welcome from central Indiana

Welcome to the forum. Its good to have you here.

hawgslayer said:
Welcome Mr. Gunny :!: :!: :!: Last time I heard that word "Gunny" was in the Marine Corps.

Ray............ :yeah:

LOL thanks, well its so happens it was given to me during my 21 yrs in the Corps. !!!!!
Even the little women calls me that ..... Thanks for the Welcome

Semper Fi

:yeah:
I didn't make Gunny but I did make Sgt. E5 during my 3 year hitch in the Corps. I would have probably stayed in when my time was up. At the time, Viet Nam era, they were icing the cake to keep you in. I was offered the rocker to Staff Sgt, 10k and and 30 days leave. I asked if my orders would state that I wouldn't have to return to Nam for a 3rd tour and the Lt. laughed and said Sgt, that will never happen.
Returning back to the states with less the 4 mos to do I was released from active duty.

Ray.........

Ray, Last night we were blessed to have a special hood on our race car. 2 years now we have been teamed up with WOUNDED WORRIORS IN ACTION, we had 2 WOUNDED MARINES helping us in the pits, 1 from VIET NAM and the other from IRAK. We set 2nd fastest time and ended in 12th place but what an HONOR to be able to work side by side with these 2 VETS. I'll send you a picture of the HOOD.

Thanks Guys,

and Ray, well thats about where I was, they offer some nice icing to get me to stay, and as the years went by kept re-upping LOL
69' - 90'. Even now, I still miss it at times.....

Latest posts

Back