Greetings from Tennessee

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolf_River_Mike

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself, I am a long time muzzleloading enthusiast and am still shooting patched .530 round balls out of a late model Hawken replica, I built from a kit from Ozark Mountain arms, back in 1980. The gun is amazingly accurate with a 1 in 66 twist Green Mountain barrel, Long lock and triggers. Trouble is my eyes have deterioated to the point, I am having diffuculty trying to see thru the peep sight I have mounted on the gun. Instead of drilling the barrel up to mount a scope base, I've decided to update to an inline. I've been saving my lunch money and hope to purchace a Savage ML11 soon.

Howdy, Wolf_River_Mike! Welcome to the board! I know one thing for sure, when you do get that 10ML-II, you're gonna never want to put it down! Excellent gun and this is an excellent place to learn all about it. Plenty of knowledgeable Savage shooters here to help you out with any questions you might encounter with your new gun.

Latest posts

Back