Greeting's

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was a member awhile back and seemed to have lost my way here and recently found the trail back .
Enjoy gunsmithing , reloading , hunting , all the things that would seem to mean I maybe of questionable character .
Bought my first muzzle loader in the mid-70's . Been muzzle loading for deer a long long time .
Finally wore out my Encore muzzle loader barrel bought around 1990 , actually I could cut and recrown , but good reason to get something different .
Enter a lightly used SMI 50 cal smokeless which is in the mail at present . Totally new to smokeless muzzleloading so I will be looking for Info , this seams to be a good place to look .

Thanks Everyone .
My SMI barrel is suppose to be here Friday although the way the mail has been I wouldn't bet on it:rolleyes:
I'm sure I will have a few questions after I get a chance to check it out .

Have been using muzzle loaders and BP firearms for awhile now . To help get my message count up here is a list of some of my Muzzle loaders / BP firearms.
50 cal SMI Encore barrel
50 cal T/C Encore barrel (Semi retired)
50 cal 12" Kahnke Gunworks Handgun
50 cal T/C Hawkins
Two 44 cal Rem 58 Pietta revolvers
44 cal brass frame Traditions revolver
32 cal CVA rifle
45/70 74" Sharps replica ( Palmyra sp? )

Back